Irish Whale & Dolphin Web Sites
International Whale Watching Web Sites
- Great White shark cage diving in South Africa - Whale watching and shark cage diving centre in Gansbaai, South Africa - The Capital of the Great White shark
- Knight Inlet Lodge - BC. Grizzly Bear Tours, Orca Watching, Rainforest Tours near Johnstone Strait and Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch - Whale Watching Trips
- Portuguese Princess Whale Watch - Cape Cod
- Sanctuary Cruises - Conservation-based Year-round Whale Watching on the Monterey Bay, California, U.S.
- Save the Whales
- Steveston Seabreeze Adventures - B.C. Canada - Come aboard this whale of a tale adventure as we voyage through British Columbia's ocean world of orcas, porpoises, seals and so much more
- Whale watching in Alaska with Windham Bay Adventures - also nature photography, fishing, hiking and goldpanning.
International Whale & Dolphin Web Sites
Other Wildlife Web Sites
Web Sites West Cork
Accommodation in Cork Ireland
- Ardagh House Bed & Breakfast, Union Hall
- Ard Glas, self catering cottage accommodation Ballydehob, West Cork
- Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast Castletownshend, West Cork Irealnd
- Self Catering Cottage Caher Ross Barn & Spa, Rosscarbery
- County Cork Hotels on tourclare.com
- Green Lodge Accommodation for Vegetarians and Vegan Travellers in Bantry, West Cork, Ireland
- GoIreland for Hotels in West Cork
- Harbour Lodge Guesthouse in Kinsale West Cork Ireland
- Inish Beg Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Baltimore
- JG Property Management - a large selection of Beautiful holiday cottages available to rent in the West Cork region.
- The Kingsley Hotel, Cork is set majestically along the banks of the River Lee providing a luxurious and inviting address for all visitors to Ireland’s Southern capital. It is also within close proximity to Cork Airport, Blarney, and good access to Championship Golf Courses and Killarney
- Budget Accommodation in the heart of Cork City - Kinlay House Hostel
- Lis-Ardagh Lodge B&B and Self Catering Accommodation, Union Hall
- Perryville Guest House, Kinsale, Cork - Poised in the centre of this medieval fishing port of Kinsale, Perryville Guest House Bed & Breakfast in Cork combines the grandeur of the past with the luxuries and convenience of today.
- Pier Holiday Cottages, Union Hall
- Sandy Cove Beach Villas, Rosscarbery
- Shearwater County House Bed and Breakfast, Union Hall
- Trag Retreat Luxury Self Catering Cottage with Hot Tub, Tragumna
Activities & Events in West Cork Ireland
Accommodation - Rest of Ireland
- Luxury five star Killarney hotel overlooking the Lakes of Killarney. Perfectly located for Kerry Airport, Killarney Town, Ring of Kerry and the beautiful Killarney Landscape
- Bayberry House Bed and Breakfast in Galway City, for all the comfort of home!
- The Clarence Hotel, U2's hotel, Temple Bar, Dublin City
- The Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel Westport, four star luxury hotel located in Westport, Co. Mayo, West of Ireland.
- Carlton Hotel Group Ireland has six hotels in Ireland, Mayo, Donegal, Kildare & Wexford.
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Killiney Dublin, Luxury Irish Castle Hotel in Dublin.
- Cheap Hotels in Dublin -
HotelsValued.com provides online reservations for hotels in Dublin Ireland with cheap hotel rates.
- Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel, Four Star Luxury Kilkenny Hotel, Ireland
- Killarney Plaza Hotel & Spa, four star luxury hotel located in Killarney, South West of Ireland.
- Luxury Ireland Hotels, Holiday Accommodation & Vacations Ireland with Manor House Hotels & Irish Country House Hotels
- The Midleton Park Hotel, Cork is situated 14 miles east of Cork City, the hotel enjoys an enviable reputation for luxurious accommodation, delicious food, fine wine and unsurpassed hospitality
- Luxury four star country house hotel overlooking Cashel Bay in the heart of Connemara. Perfectly located for Galway city, Aran Islands and for touring the beautiful Connemara Landscape
Other Irish Web Sites
- Cork Ireland Tourism
- Heritage Ireland - Heritage Island is a marketing group repesenting 88 of Ireland's leading visitor attractions and heritage towns. Centres located North and South, range from ancient abbeys, medieval castles and historic houses to museums, interpretive centres, gardens and folk parks.
- Ireland Accommodation - Ireland By.Com
- Ireland Expert - traveling around Ireland with Patricia Tunison Preston
- IrelandYes! Ireland Dream Trips – Over 30 years specializing in Ireland. Free advice, newsletter, travel forum & discount coupons. Custom itineraries, travel guidebook & mapping service.
- Killybegs Online - Killybegs, Ireland's Premier Fishing Port
Book your accommodation in Ireland; hotels, townhouse suites, holiday apartments, B&Bs, and Castles throughout the Emerald Isle.
- Read Ireland - Irish Books Online
- Tour Clare: Car Rentals in Ireland and Irish Hotels
© Whale Watch West Cork Ireland 2005-2009
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance
Did you know...?
The Northern Right Whale is likely to be the first baleen whale to face extinction as a result of the activities of man. Reduced to perilously low levels through decades of commercial whaling the Northern Right Whale has failed to show any recovery in population numbers as other species have and faces threats from commercial shipping, recreational craft and entanglement in fishing gear. Their numbers are currently estimated to be around 300.
Notes from some of our visitors....
Deborah and I were thrilled with our two trips last week and you managed to
find us dolphins, whales, seals, skippers, fulmars etc. It was such a
privilege to see them in their environment and a wonderful memory for life.
Your evident enthusiasm for the sea and sealife was a joy to experience. We
hope to be back.